(Main instructor – courses of my own design)
- TAPS0080 Feminist Aesthetics and Performance. Brown University. Spring 2017.
- Thea 202 Beginning Directing . Wheaton College, Mass. Fall 2015.
- “Theatre as Medium,” a Theatre history and theory course for first-year MFA Acting students at Trinity/Brown Consortium. Spring 2015.
- CEMS0915 Elevator Pitch for the New Media Age: Short-form Writing and Speaking, Summer@Brown, Brown University. Summer 2015 & 2016.
(Co-instructor & Teaching assistant)
- TAPS0220 Persuasive Communication, Brown University. Fall 2013 & Spring 2014 & Fall 2014 (TA/instructor for one of the course sections) & Summer 2015 (co-instructor).
- TAPS1250 Twentieth-Century Western Theatre and Performance, Brown University. Spring 2013 (TA).