- TAPS080 Feminist Aesthetics and Performance Philosophy. Brown University, Spring 2017.
- TAPS0220 Persuasive Communication. Brown University, Summer 2015 & Fall 2017 (co-instructor).
- Thea 202 Beginning Directing. Wheaton College, MA, Fall 2015.
- CEMS0915 Elevator Pitch for the New Media Age: Short-form Writing and Speaking, Summer@Brown. Brown University, School of Professional Studies, Summer 2015 & Summer 2016 & Summer 2017 (co-instructor).
- “Theatre as Medium.” Course for MFA Acting students in the Trinity/Brown Consortium, Spring 2015.
- TAPS0220 Persuasive Communication. Brown University, Fall 2013 & Spring 2014 & Fall 2014.
- Teaching Assistant for TAPS1250 Twentieth-Century Western Theatre and Performance. Brown University, Spring 2013.
Other Teaching Experience
- ABE/GED Teacher. Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island, Fall 2017.
- Principles and Practice in Reflective Mentorship Program. Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning, Brown University. AY 2013-4 (certificate obtained in 2014).
- Teaching Certificate I. Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning, Brown University. 2013.