- “sys.begin to sys.exit: Software Performs A Piece of Work.” TDR: The Drama Review 59.4 (T228): Winter 2015.
- “On Doing Performance Philosophy.” Co-authored with Will Daddario. In Confluent 9 (October 2014): 1-12. Available here.
- “Performing the Accident: Through Richard Maxwell’s Ode to the Man who Kneels.” Liminalities: A Journal of Performance Studies 8.3 (September 2012): online.
- “Losing the Temper of Reason: Self-reflections out of Time.” parallax 18.2 (April 2012): 3-16.
- “An Experience of Thought: Measure for Endurance.” In A Peer-reviewed Journal about In/compatible Research (APRJA) affiliated with Transmediale Resource. Berlin: Transmediale, 2012, online.
- “Metaphorically Speaking: Possibilities of Theatre Performance in the Digital Age.” Revista Caracteres 1.2 (November 2012): online.
In edited volumes
- “Introduction.” In Remain by Jussi Parikka and Rebecca Schneider. Ed. Ioana Jucan. The book is part of the series In Search of Media (series editors: Goetz Bachmann, Timon Beyes, Wendy Chun). Leuphana University of Lüneburg: Meson Press, 2019. Here.
- “The Human is the Problem: Scenes of Technology and Reason in Media Performance.” With Florian Leitner, Carolin Kipka, and Anton Pohle. Eds. Stefan Höltgen and Sebastian Bach. Bochum (Germany): Projektverlag, 2018.
- “Performance in Late Capitalist Times: Adorno Encounters Neutral Hero.” Book chapter in Adorno and Performance. Eds. Will Daddario and Karoline Gritzner. Palgrave, 2014.
- “Enduring Performance – Performer’s Notes on Cabinet of Cynics 1.” In This and That: Essays on Live Art and Performance Studies. Ed. Annette Arlander. Helsinki: University of the Arts, 2014. See here.
- “Poetic Seeing in Wittgenstein and the Contemporary Avant-Garde Theatre.” In Image and Imaging in Philosophy, Science, and the Arts. Eds. Richard Heinrich et.al. Kirchberg am Wechsel: Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society, 2010, here.